Quarterly Bonus Plan
401K with up to 4% match
Team activities, including monthly luncheons, weekly employee raffle, monthly birthday milkshakes, etc.
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS.
No experience required.
Guaranteed steady 40 hours a week with optional overtime.
Friendly, clean & comfortable indoor work environment.
Non-repetitive assignments – custom shop, duties will vary.
Company gives back to the community.
Company Mission Statement:
“Our Mission is to seek and honor Jesus Christ in everything we do; and to treat our employees, customers, and suppliers as we would like to be treated.”
Responsible for performing production work on a team or individual assignment in a flexible plastic fabrication shop. Assembles, cleans, folds, inspects and packages final products. Safety and quality are of utmost importance.
Shift #1 Hours are 6am-3:30pm Monday-Wednesday, 6am-1:30pm Thursday, and 6am-12pm Friday. Overtime, when needed, will be offered in the remaining hours on Thursday and Friday.
Shift #2 Hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday. Overtime, when needed, will be offered on Fridays.
– Eager to learn
– Works well in a team environment
– Conscientious and dependable
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read a tape measure and use basic math skills
– Ability to stand and maneuver around a production facility for up to 9 hours/day.
– Able to lift up to 50 pounds
– High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
Part time positions also available